Saturday, January 26

两年半 后

First of all, I'm really surprised by my amazing memory hoho *proud*
I am still able to remember the id and password correctly after 2.5 years (it's just a lucky guess actually)
It's funny and awkward when you read back all the posts
It's hard to believe that I've actually written 80 posts in total!
Hmm, I thought I was a lazy bump that seldom update my blog
So, things have changed a lot through out these few years
I am 20 this year, not a TEENagers anymore :( *sobs*
I am no longer a high school student, no more uniform! But a uni student who just withdrew from dental course and planning to join medicine =.=
I took off my braces and can smile happily showing my teeth after 4 years of orthodontic treatment :)
I used to have layered hairstyle with bangs but my hairstyle now is centre parting without layer , kinda miss my fringe and my layered looooong hair, should i get my fringe back?
Friends changed a lot too! All of them look more mature now haha
Twilight has ended, I can tell you that New Moon is the most boring episode among all, and I cried at the end of Breaking Dawn! The story is too good! Aww, madly in love with Edward and Bella's love story
I missed Japan trip a lot, that was one of the best trip I've ever been , I'm glad that I did write few post about that trip :)
Oh ya, I changed my phone from Sony Erricson ( the red and white one I'm using in most of the photos and I can't remember the model) to SE Vivaz and now I'm using Samsung Galaxy Note! *revolution of smartphone*

But, something won't change
I am still lazy and always sleepy
I still hate rainy days but also sunny day when the sun is too bright (must apply sunblock under the bright sun nowadays)
I still need to struggle with tests and exams ( tougher than before)
I am still wearing the same specs ( wanna change soon, vision is getting weaker)
I still crave for Japanese food & cheezy wedges
I still go Bangkok for shopping every year lol
Friendship never change too!

8 more days and I'm coming homeeeeeeeeee


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns