Thursday, July 15

♥ Loooooong time no see

I’m back again !

Pheww...finally manage to squeeze some free time out for my blog...it's teachers' day celebration of my school today ^^

I didn't blog for the whole month because something went wrong with my hotmail and I couldn't sign in my blog and facebook as well.
My e-mail now is recovered ...but dunno what had happened to my facebook account...it just vanished from my friends' list...I just need to start everything from beginning again

Time flies.It's July now.
Life is getting busy and busier these days...5 days of tuition a week...stay after school for cheer leading practice and society's meeting...so many school activities are just around the corner...
Life is busy but I'm quite happy with my life now...
Well,I also need to start my preparation for SPM within this month~
I promised that I will work hard hard...


...and it's going to be Kang Chen's birthday party this Saturday...hoping that I'll have some fun :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Background by Ava7Patterns